Who Doesn't Love The Spice Girls?


Ah The Spice Girls.
Makes me dream of 1996 all over again when life was good and you didn't have stupid things to worry about. They were one of the biggest girl bands around back in the day. It was instant love. Talk about crazy. It was absolutely insane how loved and idolized these five girls were. They came from literally nowhere and suddenly it was all hectic and fantastic. '96 was a great year for music and I don't remember half the bands anyway. Safe to say, fifteen year old me kept it that way and it's stuck. I'm glad for that.
Music has completely changed in so many ways for me, it ain't 1996 and I'm not fifteen anymore. You always have that one band that stays with you. It's definitely stayed with me for sure. That hasn't gone away. I still pretty much adore The Spice Girls. 
I will not stop writing about this, I just love them so much. Everything about The Spice Girls so wonderful. People went nuts and bought everything they brought out. Crazy. 
What do you love about The Spice Girls?
Favourite girl?
Favourite song?
Do you love The Spice Girls as much as I do? 
In my opinion there's no one like The Spice Girls. They're making a comeback and I will always be so grateful they are. Thanks ladies. 
  




Comments

Popular Posts