My Daily Makeup


Photo - Pinterest. 
On the blog today is my daily or everyday make up that I always do as my routine each day. It's quite a short routine and I really don't use anything big. I tend to keep it quite simple. Go with the flow, I say. Like I said, I don't use that many things. I'll just give you a basic list of what I do and don't use and I will blog again soon. I love you all. 

Foundation/Concealer - Don't really need it as my face doesn't see need for it, but if I had to pick one, it would be L'Oreal True Match in Ivory. I like to look when I can. Testers of make up are very useful. Perfect for trying out something before considering buying. Maybe I will start being adventurous. Who knows. 
Mascara - Again, another one I don't use that regularly. I have quite long eyelashes, which I love, but it is nice when I make them look all pretty. I use MUA (Make Up Academy) Mascara in Black. Not anything else, I just prefer that. And it doesn't smudge. Nothing more embarrassing than panda eyes lol. Nobody really wants that. 
Eyeshadows - I love putting this on first when I'm doing my makeup, it's my go to product. Pinks and browns suit me best instead of all those bright vibrant colours I'm always seeing. Sometimes sticking to what you are familiar with definitely works better. Collection and MUA again are my top 2 faves. I like them a lot. Definitely a must-have. 
Primer-Bronzer - Never bought and tried because what I do wear stays all day. 
Lipstick - My all time favourite beauty product pretty much ever. I've always been adventurous with all my lipsticks. Dark colours and pinks tend to be very popular. Drugstores mostly for my lippy needs. I'm in need of a beautiful dark red lipstick soon as it's been too long. 

So yes, that is my make up routine thing. Tell me your routines and what you love to slap on your faces.  



Comments

Popular Posts