Podcasts I Like To Listen To

Do you ever listen to anything else apart from music? Something different to music? Then I suggest listening to some podcasts. I'm loving them at the moment and they're a great alternative to playing music when all you want is a change. I love it, especially with the ones I am listening to. I adore my music but I find podcasts better. Spotify do some really amazing podcasts to get into. I highly recommend. 
I'm constantly trying to find new podcasts to start getting into. I like anything that gets me going I like sticking on my headphones, putting on one of my saved podcasts and simply zoning out. Listening to podcasts is a good thing instead of listening to music. If that's not a good idea of passing the time, I don't know what is. I don't have many, but here are my top 5 podcasts. 

And That's Why We Drink
The Guilty Feminist
My Favourite Murder
The NoSleep Podcast
Those Conspiracy Guys. 

Comments

Popular Posts