Bath Bliss

Photo via Pinterest, yes, the magical world of Pinterest. 
Bathtime, which I'm sure it is for many others, has got to be my favourite thing to do in the evenings. Sometimes when things get too much all we want to do is to go to the bathroom, turn on the taps, add some pretty bubble bath or bath bombs and soak all our troubles away and forget about everything. If that's not bliss, I don't know what is. 
 I've always been a huge lover of the Palmolive ranges, especially their shower gels. Go into any pharmacy or high street stores and they will definitely sell it. I got some as a 2018 Christmas present and I was so happy. I originally only asked for 2 but I got 4. I got Glamorous, So Tempting and Japanese Garden as I adore everything Japanese so bonus points, yay. The body butter ones aren't half bad either. So nice for use as bubble bath too. Makes lots and lots of foamy bubbles and it smells fabulous. It really truly is a great product. I will put some links to where it's available in beauty stores. Blog soon x.
Kate. 

Palmolive shower gels

What's your favourite bath time product? I'm also very fond of the bathfoams that smell glorious.



Comments

Popular Posts