William Morris Collection for H&M

After reading her blog post about this, the beautiful Jazmine from Jazzabellesdiary - click to view her blog here - I ventured into H&M with my mum to do some sales shopping. I love experimenting with various H&M things, got my sights on a black and white stripe tee with a pop of red that I really want to get. DIVIDED is a great little collection and it's rather affordable too for when it gets warm. H&M sizes can vary so go for the next size up, definitely for trousers and their jeans. If you like loose clothing from other clothing stores, do that. It's so much better and way more comfortable in my opinion for you guys. You'd be surprised. 
This collection has a beautiful array of prints which is in store on those mannequins in the windows to see how it looks. I like that a lot haha. I really had to plough through everything in the sales section of the H&M I go to. Not fun but slightly enjoyable. 
How cute is the William Morris bag with the drawstring and chain handle? Super cute. That would be a great gift for somebody who would like a bag of that style. I saw there wasn't actually much of the collection left, so spotting the love is enough tee in size L made my day so I grabbed it. It now has a permanent place in my ever-growing wardrobe. What made me pick up this beautiful tee is the embroidery on the front. A real win win. I'm all about slogans and embroidery on clothing at the moment. I'm positive, come summertime, there will be so much more of this. Keeping a lookout in the next couple of months. But overall, this collection is very lovely and it really has won me over. A special collection in my book. 
I also picked up a yellow full price tee with black trim and a dark grey tee with endless featuring an eagle and snake on the front as sale item. Did you pick up anything from the collection? If so, what did you go for? Do you like the collection?
What did you think of it? I really like it. 




Comments

Popular Posts