Recipe | Vegetarian Chilli & Pasta


Hello guys, today on the blog, I have a tasty post for you all. Literally. As the photo in this blog post shows, this is something I really love to make. It's quite simple and it doesn't take long to put together. 
I always do a vegetarian option as I'm vegetarian but any kind of meat can work amazing for this recipe too for non-vegetarians. I have a blog post why coming up. 

What you will need: 
Pasta - any kind you like. Penne is my fave
Frozen vegetables - diced onions, green, red and yellow peppers & mushrooms or sweetcorn if you don't like mushrooms. Chilli sauce. 
Vegetable oil for frying all the veg
A saucepan for boiling water
Frying pan or wok and serving plate. 
Soy mince. 

What to do: 
Place a saucepan on a hob and boil until bubbling, but not too bubbling so it starts to overflow, it should be perfect. 
Place the pasta in the water and allow to boil, stirring occasionally so it doesn't stick. Repeat this for 10 minutes. 
Place the soy mince and frozen onions together in the oil and allow to fry. 
Add all other veg and cook until all soft
Add chilli sauce and stir until everything is mixed together.
Drain the past off and pour into the mince and veg and stir again. Pour onto the plate and serve with bread or garlic bread if preferred. 
Turn hob off when cooking has finished. Sprinkle the top with cheese. I don't as I don't eat cheese any more. And there you have it. 

I hope you enjoy this post. Give it a go. 

Comments

Popular Posts