Colour Crush | Blue


Hi guys, today on the blog, I thought I would do something different. 
Today is all about the colour blue.
Blue is a very calming colour to me, I think. 
I always thought blue was always a boy colour but girls and women can rock wearing it - and get away with it too! Blue is around in the shops, online, almost anywhere, you'll find something in a blue colour available. Blue really can be an awesome colour.

L-R : Carven, Blumarine, Kenzo, Prada & Thierry Mugler. 

Here are some photos I really like of this gorgeous colour and how many ways to wear it. 
You can get the use from blue, I predict it will be a good staple this winter. 
Denim, Leggings & Converse



I have also created a new set on Polyvore. I've paired a sporty Adidas cropped tee with a pair of black leggings alongside a crop denim shirt with a tie and Converse in white.

Aero Knitted Crop T-shirt by ADIDAS Performance | White Cloth Trainers CONVERSE | Miss Selfridge Super Soft Denim Tie Crop | Black Elastic Skinny Leggings. 

Comments

Popular Posts