Fashion Trends | Gothic


It's been a while since my last trend post, I know.
So, today, I thought I would do a blog post on my all-time favourite trend - the very famous Gothic trend! 
Left to Right - Alexander McQueen, Valentino & Gucci. 
Left to Right - Diesel Black Gold, Valentino & Christian Dior. 

To me, I personally think that we all need to embrace our inner dark side sometimes. You have to realize that being different is perfectly okay. I LOVE the Gothic trend, it's dark, it's mysterious, and you can mix colour in if you want to. There are no rules. Being Gothic isn't all about wearing black lipstick and looking all moody. 
It's about celebrating who you are and celebrating being unique too, from my experience. 

Isn't there something beautiful about this trend? I love how it can be used in all sorts of ways. I'm also throwing in some Gothic make up photos too. 
Enjoy! 
Left to Right - Rodarte, Fenty x Puma & Dior.




Comments

Popular Posts