Style How To | Belted Coats

Belted Coat 01


Another Polyvore set you say?
Definitely.
I want to thank Polyvore for being my main inspiration source for the past five years. I usually find myself on there, browsing around, checking out what others are making when I'm not creating anything of my own. 
Great website. 
Polyvore, I salute you. 

Anyway, today, on my blog, I thought I would document 3 simple ways for styling the belted coat. I don't think they resemble dressing gowns at all. They're just long and sophisticated staples that go in almost any fashion wardrobe. Anyway, enough babbling - on with the blog post...

Gucci Fur-Felt Wide Brim Trilby Hat | Shawl Collar Belted Coat | Velvet Cowl Neck Cami | Alloy Geometric Hollow Out Earrings Pink | Polo Ralph Lauren Tapered Pants | Women's Lodis Business Chic Judith Rfid Protected Leather Laptop Briefcase. 

Look One - I went for a pretty simple and lovely nude vibe for the first look. I'd team this up with a warm scarf if it starts to get cold and worn with stylish trousers and black YSL pumps, you're good to go! 

  
Belted Coat 02



ADIDAS ORIGINALS Stan Smith Boost Copper Metallic Sneakers | Alexis Jonah Flare Ruffled Pants | Rag & Bone Embroidered Wool Fedora Hat | V Neck Chunky Sweater Pink | Golden Statement Alloy Round Hoop Drop Earrings | Canvas Drawstring Letter Crossbody Bag Black. 

Look Two - Got a pink look going on for the second look. A deep berry belted coat can go great with a big pink jumper, flared pants in black and a pair of dark rose gold trainers. Perfect if you add a hat too. Can't go wrong. 

Belted Coat 03



Old Skool Vans | Floral Embroidered Straight Leg Jeans | Belted Hooded Coat with Pockets | Wool Oversized Turtleneck | Black 3 Pieces PU Leather Backpack Set | N' Damus London - Ladies Brown Wool Fedora Hat | V By Very Multi Check Scarf

Look Three - The Final Look - Ah, the casual style of how to style a belted coat. There is honestly nothing better than a casual look. I will admit I'm OBSESSED with stylish shoes and all things embroidered all over clothing. You guys will definitely need big sweater and gloves and whatever else as summer is now long gone and winter is finally here. 
Let me know in the comments which look you like best and why. 
What are your favourite winter fashion staples? 

Comments

Popular Posts