Playlist | November '17


Hello darlings, it's almost the weekend. 
I thought I would share a playlist I have put together. 26 songs, 1 hr 58 minutes, enjoy.

6 Underground - Sneaker Pimps
Breathe - Telepopmusik
#1 Crush - Garbage
It's Oh So Quiet - Bjork
Pedestal - Portishead
The Sea - Morcheeba
My Favourite Game - The Cardigans
Never Tear Us Apart - INXS
Daydream in Blue - I Monster
Trigger Hippie - Morcheeba
All Mine - Portishead
Teardrop - Massive Attack
Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve
Glory Box - Portishead
Hell Is Round The Corner - Tricky
Lebanese Blonde - Thievery Corporation 
Porcelain - Moby
Roads - Portishead
Midnight In A Perfect World - DJ Shadow
At The River - Groove Armada
Paradise Circus - Massive Attack
Blood Like Lemonade - Morcheeba
2 Wicky - Hooverphonic
You Wish - Nightmares on Wax
Overcome - Tricky
Mad About You - Hooverphonic


Comments

Popular Posts