Do You Say Fall or Do You Say Autumn?


Autumn is one of my favourite seasons that rolls around every single year. I've always loved everything about it, to the chilly wind in the air, drinking copious amounts of fruit/herbal tea and dressing in comfy jumpers. There's nothing better than embracing that rather than suffering in boiling hot weather. No thank you. Summer is my least favourite season, I've always hated it with an absolute passion. I'm glad it's over for another year. This photo is why I love Autumn so much - the colours when the leaves turn from green to brown, red and orange. I wish there was a place I could go to that has something like this all year long. My favourite part of Autumn/Fall is when the leaves start falling and when you walk on them they start going all crunchy and crispy. There's honestly nothing better than the first signs of a new season. 

Comments

Popular Posts