Recipe | Vegan Mac & Cheese

It's another snow day today. 
It's definitely been a while since my last recipe post, so I'm back with a new one. Ooh how I want to eat the photo lol. 
Mac and cheese is great for comfort food or any day if you don't want to slave away cooking. I know I sometimes don't like doing that at the best of times. Anyway, I might as well give you my recipe right? I hope you give this a go. 
It doesn't have to be vegan, it can be non vegan. 

What You Will Need: 
Pasta of your choice
Frozen veg optional but not essential but I always like to
Soy milk one cup
Non dairy vegan cheese in tub
Hard vegan cheese for top
Pepper and Salt

Cooking Instructions
Fill up saucepan with water, allow to boil until bubbling, not overflowing
Boil pasta for 8-10 mins until soft
Drain excess water from the cooked pasta
Mix together the vegan cheese from the tub with the frozen veg and soy milk and then add to the pasta
Stir everything together
Place in an oven proof dish and grate the hard vegan cheese over the top and place in oven for 20 mins
Serve on a warm plate.

Preparation time 30 minutes, Cooking time 20 minutes. 
I hope you like this tasty post on my blog today. I encourage you to try it out if you are vegan or if have family members that are vegan.  

Comments

Popular Posts