Hannah Michalak

I'm so excited to include this lovely lady on my blog today, the beautiful Hannah Michalak. 
Photo from Pinterest. 
Hannah is one of those people that can instantly put me in a happy mood. 
I love who she is as a person. 
Her Sunday vlogs always cheer me up, they're beautifully put together and so beautiful to watch. 
Sundays always seem better. 
Anyway, I remember when I first started watching Hannah. It was January 2014 when she had Grayson and after I finished watching the latest vlog it was like something clicked into place for me. I thought, this girl is amazing. She is so here to stay. I think there needs to be a lot more people like Hannah. She makes everything a million times more with living. 

Hannah is such an inspiration for me. She's such a lovely, sweet, caring compassionate human that always has time for other people. I love that so much. If you have time for others, that's truly a wonderful thing. I always try and make time for people. I love that about Hannah, how kind she is. I would love to meet her one day. She's a lovely person and I'm very happy she's here. One of my favourite people. 
I love reading her blog when I'm not writing my blog. Hannah is the reason why I've started my blog again because I love blogging and starting it all up again has been the best decision. So thankyou Hannah for that. 
Hannah you are amazing, you are lovely and there's something about you that makes me feel like I've known you for years. 
I wish you all the best with everything you do lovely lady. Thankyou for being you. 

Comments

Popular Posts