Life Lately | February

Hello you lovely lot. 
Today is a life lately post again, as I really liked doing it, so I thought, let's give it a try again. 
Photo from Tumblr. 
February is my birthday month (the 24th woo, 36 woo) and yes, I look about 21 lol. I get it all the time, it's fine. It's flattering. I mean, who wouldn't be? I don't mind that at all. 
Anyway, on with the blog post. While I'm sad to see February go, I will say that it's been a great month. 

Favourite Bloggers - I'm really enjoying reading other people's blogs and learning all about their lives and who they are as individuals. It's really heartwarming to me for sure. It's so hard to choose all my favourites, so I'll just pick 3. I hope this is okay...
One - Anna Saccone Joly 
I've always really loved watching The SacconeJolys vlogs since I found them in 2014. I love their style of vlogging so much and they're just lovely down to earth people. I've no idea how Anna can always look so beautiful every single day, but she always does and it just makes me admire her more than I did before. I just adore her.
Her blog is great too and I love reading it. 
Two - Hannah Michalak
I first found Hannah back in 2014 when she had Grayson and something just clicked straight away. I'm so pleased I found her blog 4 years ago and she's the reason why I started up my blog again. She's a beautiful soul and I always watch her Sunday vlogs and I've been bingewatching every vlog. Hannah, you are truly remarkable human being and you and your blog have got me through some really dark times. Everyone loves you just as much as I do. 
Three - Victoria from InTheFrow
I've been reading this girl's blog for a while and it's so classy. I love all her posts, it's all so organised and lovely to read and she's beautiful. I always come back to her blog. 
Do you have a favourite blogger? Let me know in the comments downstairs. 

Books - I'm only reading one book at the moment, The Birthing House by Christopher Ransom and I'm loving it. I'm really into reading right now, it's pretty great. If you have any book recommendations do let me know. 
TV Shows - I still love Pretty Little Liars and things like that but I'm really liking Diners, Drive Ins and Dives on The Food Channel. 
Music - I'm loving all my music right now, especially the 80s. 80s bands have my heart, the 80s were the best. My favourite album is Hunting High and Low by Aha. But all my music is great and but I'm still loving my metal bands. I do love my metal music genre. 

I hope you enjoy this update post, I'll try and post more on this blog this month.
See you soon guys. 

Comments

Popular Posts