Tea makes me so happy.
Sometimes I want to have tea in a gigantic cup that it overflows. Maybe like the blue one in this photo. That would be lovely. I don't know, there's something just so relaxing about sitting in your home with a massive cup of tea.

I've been listening to a lot of Flyleaf's old material lately.
I love Lacey Sturm but when she left the band, the music just hasn't been the same. I'm not mad, I support bands that go into new ventures.
Whether it's a solo project or new band, I full support their decision because it's their choice at the end of the day.

"My hands are searching for you
My hands are outstretched towards you
I feel you on my fingertips
My tongue dances behind my lips for you"

I'm always thinking about this quote.
I know I'm capable of something, I just have to start finding it. 
I'm always being told I've changed.
But I don't believe that to be true. 
I don't think that's true at all. We're human, all human at the end of the day and we shouldn't change for anyone just because they want us to. 
I won't change for anyone. No way. 
I'm sorry, but I will not give in. 

Off to Wales on Sunday so I'll just leave this here. 

Comments

Popular Posts