All The Leaves Are Brown and The Sky Is Grey

I sometimes like watching the rain fall when it's raining.
How you can always tell when the clouds start getting black and then thunder mixed with lightning. Perfect combination and a definite win win if you ask me.
There's something quite beautiful and calming about listening to the rain.
And the way everything smells after it's been raining = even more perfection.
I just love listening to the rain. Calms me down.
I keep thinking what it would be like to be in this photo.
I want to know where this guy is going, what he's thinking, who took this photo and what the reason is behind it. I love how photos hold and tell so many stories and can be something so amazing that you just have to make up your own.

I've constantly still been dreaming about returning to Paris lately.
It was the first city I ever learnt to fall in love with and I had a great time. I just wish I had the opportunity to go back there, with my camera and take some amazing and beautiful photos of everything that gorgeous city still has to offer.
Paris - I will return to you one day.

Comments

Popular Posts