Playlist | April '19

Finally the start of a new week of blogging. I'm excited.
I'm right now just really loving all my music lately. But trying to find new music is something I struggle with. I listen to anything. My taste constantly changes. I don't like listening to the same old thing every day. 
I'm pretty open with music to be fair. Enjoy sweeties.

I Don't Feel Like Dancin' - Scissor Sisters
Rock DJ - Robbie Williams
Heart of Glass - Blondie
Believe - Cher
I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) - Whitney Houston
Karma Chameleon - Culture Club
If I Could Turn Back Time - Cher
Kiss - Prince
9 to 5 - Dolly Parton
I'm Every Woman - Chaka Khan
Don't You Want Me - The Human League
Holding Out for a Hero - Bonnie Tyler

Tainted Love - Soft Cell
Dancing in the Moonlight - Toploader
Walk Like an Egyptian - The Bangles
How Will I Know - Whitney Houston
What's Love Got To Do with It - Tina Turner
Walking on Sunshine - Katrina & The Waves
Just Can't Get Enough - Depeche Mode
Faith - George Michael
We Built This City - Starship
Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
Jump - Van Halen
Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - Starship
Let's Hear It for the Boy - Deniece Williams
Venus - Bananarama

Comments

Popular Posts