Like Neon Love

Hey sweet things.
I am very excited to be dedicating a post on my blog to someone I've become good friends with and all through blogging.
Pretty special right?
I think yes.
It feels so good knowing this lovely, sweet girl from Perth Western Australia is in my life. 
She's an absolute joy to talk to. 
Her blog is the same. I love reading it. It's interesting reading.
I love reading what's going on in her daily life. It's very intriguing for me. 

I didn't realise how amazing a friend Tenneil would be to me.  If it wasn't for blogging, I would never have made this friend. I love meeting people from all over the world. Even if I don't know them that well, I always talk with them. I suppose I just like talking to people. I like making friends. I don't know anybody that hates making friends. Where's the fun in that? How can you not like befriending brand new people? 
Anyway, when I first started reading Like Neon Love, I was in obvious love for sure. I felt like this blog will be in my reading list and it's still in my reading list. I always go to it if I'm having a bad day. It's probably all those beautiful photos. 
And what a sucker I am for those. 

Speaking of lovely photos, how pretty is this photo from Weheartit? Flowers and candles and books - so perfect. 

But yes, Tenneil is definitely my friend I always have time for. 
Bonus points for us both into 80's music. 
She's kind, really down to earth, lovely to talk to and so great to get on with, even with many miles away. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Distance doesn't mean anything when a friend means everything. 

I feel incredibly lucky to have a friend like you. 
You are fantastic and your friendship means the world. I feel blessed to have you in my life. I really love you Tenneil, I think you're great.  

Comments

  1. Hey Kate!

    Sorry it's taken me a thousand years to comment on your blog post, but you know how the saying goes, better late than never, right?! I don't have as much time as I used to to dedicate to blogging these days, but I do still try to be around here as much as I possibly can. Work and real life just get in the way sometimes! Haha.

    It means the world to me to have such a lovely and thoughtful reader like you and for sticking around even when I post a lot less these days! Your words were so sweet and so kind and I'm so glad we can share the mutual love of '80s music! It's definitely the best!

    Tenneil | Like Neon Love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts