Valentine's Day Guide for 2019

It's Valentine's Day my lovelies and of course, that can mean only one thing - Valentine's spoiling of your significant other. 
We all do it every year.
We all want to try planning that special evening for the one we're in love with. Love, to me, can be shown in so many different ways. If love is meant to be it's meant to be. Love will always find a way. It isn't always perfect. You don't have to work at love. Love can come along when it's completely unexpected and not really looking for it.
But anyway.
I remember posting 2 Valentine's Day sets on Polyvore before it got pointlessly shut down last year. Seriously? Why do that? It's why unknown companies cannot be trusted. At all. I think it's playing a dangerous game. It's so very very unprofessional if you ask me. But I'm not going to let that ruin the purpose of my blog post today on my blog. 
I managed to find some cute (images are not mine, using solely for inspiration) Polyvore outfits, woman to man of course. Your man is just as important on Valentine's Day, definitely. Men can also be spoilt on Valentine's too. 
I think these outfits are really sweet. Perfect for the special day. Thought I'd share. I chose these because they'd look really nice. 
Perfect for a great evening with your special someone. 
 Here is my latest set to go on this blog post. I really liked making this one. I figured a nice glam sparkly camisole, a simple skirt together with a cool leather jacket would be a great ensemble. Enjoy and Happy Valentine's Day! Blog again soon x. 

Comments

Popular Posts