My Band Story | Black Veil Brides

Hello my loves. 
It's my birthday today and I'm writing a blog about my favourite five boys who have been there for me during my darkest times - Black Veil Brides. 
I really owe everything to this band, I really do. 
I admit that I've been through the toughest shit in my life. 
I'm still coping and dealing with that. But I'm fighting past it. 
I'm usually a happy positive little thing but I am messed up inside. We all have demons. 
But, all in all, I'm happier than I was before. 
My mood changes constantly and I do hide that quite well, but you, I'm still me. 
I'm human as I say many times. 
But I'm babbling again lol. 

Black Veil Brides are a huge part of my life, I wouldn't be living it if I didn't have their music helping me. It fills me with so much joy and happiness, it makes me feel like I have a place to go to when I'm sad. 
The thing is, I'm not perfect and I've never claimed to be. My life is not perfect, I do get sad and things do bother me but that to me is a normal thing. It's perfectly okay to feel sad. I've gone through enough crap to the point where I know I'm not okay. I slip on my headphones and play Set The World on Fire and instant happiness. I'm listening to that so much. I love it. I love all the songs. I find a sense of escape. 
Black Veil Brides are my escape. 
They are my home. 
They are my safety net and I can find solace in their wonderful music. 
When no one is there for me, BVB always is. It's like amazing to know how comforting that all feels. It feels like these five beautiful individuals are looking out for me and looking after me. I guess I'm just really blessed to be part of the BVB world. 
And you know what? I wouldn't swap it for anything at all. I truly am so grateful for every little thing that they continue to do for all their fans. It really feels so special. All the songs have helped me in every way possible, and it feels so great. I can't describe that. 

But yes, BVB continue to make me so happy. I continue to say thank you to them for keeping me going in life.  

Comments

Popular Posts