Decluttering

Hey my loves, it's Thursday and I'm writing a new blog post for my lifestyle section. I'm enjoying writing my little series. I'm having fun. But anyway, this is something that we all do in our lifetime, in our homes, and I do it too - decluttering.
Great idea I think. 
I usually declutter my clothing if I don't want any of it any more, so I take it all to charity shops so that someone new can give it a good home. Pre-owned love is what it's all about people. I tend to throw out whatever I don't use and put it all in bags. 
Clearing out helps a lot and I like doing it. It's best to sift through what you want and don't want and it makes it so much better. It's how I've always managed to declutter my stuff.
I always put my clothing in a big pile and then carefully folds each item carefully and tidy. I find folding up clothing before I put it all away is a better way of making it tidier and easier to put into drawers. You can do that for the whole house, it works better for me. Give it a go, you might surprise yourself at what you can do when you organise everything. Go declutter guys. 

How lovely and tidy is this bedroom? It looks so immaculate doesn't it? I wonder if it takes long to tidy. I would love a bedroom like that. I used to have a small bedroom. Never again though. Small rooms are very hard to keep clean and tidy. They get untidy so quickly that I could not keep up at all. Bigger rooms, I find, are more easier to tidy. If you have a small room, you know and appreciate how bad the struggle can be lol. I would not want a small room again. But I advise everyone to have a big old clearing out session. Do the whole house. Go for it and just go with the flow. 

Do the kitchen, do the bathroom, throw out unwanted rubbish into the trash cans, go crazy and I hope you can change your way of living. I know I've rushed this blog, but I hope it helps somewhat. Fill up those black bags, make that change and I will see you very soon for my daily blog posts, I love you all. Kate x. 


Comments

Popular Posts