3 Artists I Have Been Loving Recently

I'm all about my music these days. 
It's my safe place.
I love to browse through Spotify and look through new releases. Trying to find new material to listen to is enjoyable, but bloody tiring lol. 
I listen to metal, alternative, country, classics, anything so a mix of everything. The last album I played was Janet Jackson Design of a Decade, which is my favourite. Great album. I love it so much. I love playing it a lot. And always, she looks beautiful. It's so crazy how she's changed everything for me through her music. Funny how much impact someone has. Thank you Janet for that. 
But anyroad, I'm blogging about 3 artists that I am really into right now. Sometimes it's nice to blog about something else.
Here are my 3 favourites. 

Sufjan Stevens - I recently fell in love with his music and I'm enjoying it way more than I am. I find it so calming especially if it's raining, I can hit play and I'm instantly happier. Must be the beautiful guitar vibes going on. That appeals to me so much and I can't see that stopping any time soon. Visions of Gideon and Should Have Known Better are my 2 favourites of his songs. Perfect listening for rainy afternoons. 

Hillsong Worship - This is due to my Christian faith, so it's no surprise I'm including them in my blog post today. Being a Christian is so so so important to me and the moment I listen to Hillsong, my love for God just grows. I feel closer to God with their wonderful music. Zion is a great album. Relentless is such a cool upbeat track I'm in love with. There's something quite beautiful about that. Go listen. 
Basement - I'm loving the music that Basement brings out. I love bands like La Dispute, Counterparts, so this is perfect. Spoken words in music can work pretty well, I find. I think there should be more spoken word in music for sure, I'll try to find more of it. I love all songs by Basement. It's so hard to pick one song of theirs. Colourmeinkindness is a good album. I hope Basement will stay around for a good while. 
But yes, that is my blog post for today. Let me know your top 3 musicians you are into and I'll see you soon for a new blog post. 

Comments

Popular Posts