Early Birthday Outfit Inspiration

2 blog posts so far this week for my little space of mine.
Anyway, I' doing this post because it's my birthday on the Sunday and I wanted to create a small inspirational outfit set, which looks pretty sweet. I wanted an all black ensemble (why does that sound better than outfit?) for going out in and February gets rather cold, so of course a warm blazer is ideal for pulling on to brave the cold. 
I really love the all black look, it's very dark without even trying. And it's quite formal too. I'm so pleased to once again be creating sets to go on my blog and yes, more are coming. Click the link to shop and style these items that have been listed here.

I'm going to be blogging for 2 months straight, starting 1 March until 30 April so watch this space lovelies. 


Comments

Popular Posts