That 70s Vibe Though

That 70s Vibe Though



Hello guys, I'm giving you four posts on the blog this week. 
It's a really rainy day as I write this. No surprise there, lol. 
Ah the 70's. My favourite decade along with the 80's of course. Fashion certainly was something back then. 
I thought, to honour it, here is a 70's inspired Polyvore set. Items are :

  • Long 70's Coat
  • Frame Spice Ring Pull Velvet Pants
  • Alexandre Birman Leather Loreta Platform Boot
  • Bella Freud 1970 Intarsia Sweater

And finally, here are some 70's inspired photos - credit from Emma Coull & Pinterest. I thought the images were really lovely, so I had to include them on my blog. I adore the girl's outfit, although not that sure on the red PVC thigh boots. 
I think it's safe to say my love for the 1970s will always stay with me. 

KATE.
Don't forget to check out all my social media as well. 


Comments

Popular Posts