Fashion Trends | Embroidery

Hi gang, 
How are we doing? Good? Cool. 
For today's post on the blog, I thought I'd share one of my favourite and something I'm loving right now trends - and that's embroidery. 
It's really very beautiful. It goes with a lot of items, anyone can pull it off and I would highly recommend. 

Photo source is from http://www.sheerluxe.com for the images I've used. Thank you. 
Thought I'd share a few of my favourites, 
because it's just so amazing. 
I would highly advise going into town the next time payday arrives for sure. 
You may find some pieces you'll fall in love with.
New Look have got some beautiful things in for the new season. Never have I been more in love with the embroidery trend before. 
Especially embroidered mom jeans from Topshop, bar the outrageous price tag. 
But yes.
Embroidery fashion, I think, will be here to stay. 


 I've also added a few more photos of this beautiful and awesome fashion trend that is appearing all over the high street lately. Enjoy guys, 
love you all. 
Kate. 





Comments

Popular Posts