Life Lately | February

It's finally March.
The start of a new month.
I'm aware I've been rather quiet on my blog lately. Maybe because I've had nothing to write about. I still have a love hate relationship with this thing definitely. I write and then I don't write at all. It's a strange thing. Oh well.
Currently listening to The Prodigy who I love. I've always loved their music and hearing Keith Flint has passed is just devastating.
But anyway.
Here is my post today.
Today, first off, marks 8 months with my beautiful girlfriend Aimee.
Half a year guys.
It's a fabulous feeling.
A real loving relationship with the best girl. I feel very lucky.

I will write a post about the story of our love so far, which is being planned. Should be a really fun thing to write. It will be up later this month. I like bringing comfort to people with words. But words can bring me comfort too. It makes me happy. Words help a lot.
More than people realize.

MUSIC - Been playing some really good music lately.
I have had Andy Black on repeat for the past week and I regret nothing. Not ashamed at all.
His new song is on point, I love it. I always go walking listening to it. I hope you guys love Westwood Road as much as me.

Webshow - Average Joe on YouTube.
Book - Black Lands Belinda Bauer.
Song - TATU Perfect Enemy.

Comments

Popular Posts