Be Proud of Who You Are

Happy Sunday lovelies.
Today's post is going to be a bit different. I've always tried staying positive and upbeat, regardless of all these things happening in life right now for me. There's no point complaining about it, it's taking time to go away. Positive, not negative. I'm always focusing on that. Focusing on good things can be so much better with time. 
For sure. 
Anyway. I'm listening to New Order as I'm writing this. I've loved New Order for so long. Great 80's band, and I love 80's music. But that's not the point of my blog today. 

You should always be proud of who you are. If you're happy, that makes me happy. If you're told you can't do something you should go and do it. No one can tell you how to live your life. It's yours. It's 100% up to you how you live. I'm always seeing people saying don't do this and it's so frustrating to see that. It frustrates me way too much. Nobody should tell you how to live your life. Make it your own. 
I would never tell anyone how to live your life. 
I would never do that, that's not my place. I would not tell anyone they can't make life choices. I think being told you can't change your life is absolute bullshit. Be proud of you. Stand up for what you believe in and never let anyone take that away from you. 
Go do it. Change.

Dress how you want. 
Listen to whatever you want. 
Dye your hair the colour you love. 
Get tattooed.
Make changes.
Go for that relationship you're after. 
Get rid of toxic people. 

Comments

Popular Posts