Jumper How To Style


Hello my lovelies, how are we all after Christmas festivities? 
Good, I hope, because mine was great. 
I have a styling how-to post on my blog today. 
It has been a while since I last wrote one of these, since Polyvore is now gone. Judging from the title, it's styling jumpers. 

I love jumpers of any form.
Especially the big oversized jumpers. I find them the easiest to style because there's not that much to do. You can pair up loads of things and go with anything, whatever you want. That's why I love looking at oversized sweaters and find inspiration for outfits. I'm sure you can go into any fashion retail store and get a lot of inspiration from anything hanging up. Some stores have some awesome things in right now, which is great. 
My main inspiration for me is doing that. 
It's quite cold lately so my jumpers are very handy. I'll do a blog post on a new lookbook soon. Anyway, here's my way of styling jumpers and I'll see you on the 31st. Disclaimer - not my photos, using for inspiration. 
 How do you like styling your sweaters?
Do you have any winter staples?

Comments

Popular Posts