2018

Last day of the year.
2018 has been a strange one for me. 
I'm ending it with hope that I can finally make it one of my happy times. It's not been easy but whatever 2019 brings, I want it to be one to remember and look back on. 
I hope I have impacted some people this past year. 
I know I've been told that there are many times I've been said this to. It makes me smile. 
Knowing that is a great feeling. Sometimes it's lovely to be told that. A few nice words can mean a lot. 
I haven't wanted much this year. I laughed and I cried again. I went to cities for the first time and had a great time. Morcambe was my favourite because I loved the beach. There's nothing better than staying by the sea. 

Decided to post a little Monday motivation for those not feeling it today. It's a new start tomorrow. So many amazing things ready and waiting to start smiling about. It's a fresh new start and new beginnings. 


 Goodbye 2018 and hello 2019! 

Comments

Popular Posts