Aussie Miracle Moist


Hello you lovely lot, I'm treating you all to a beauty post today, to make up for a month of no blogging. I do apologize for that. Anyway, I thought I would share my hair saviour that I've been using, from the photo. 
I really do rate this so much. 
It's made from Australian Macadamia nut oil which is why it smells so good. I have used this before and I loved it so much I had to get it again. And I am very pleased I did. I would go back and purchase again, it's that good. I've not been disappointed. It's a brilliant hair product and I highly recommend trying a small bottle as a trial. And if that works for you move on to a bigger bottle. It was the right thing to do and a good starter. 

I decided to pick up Miracle Moist because I had finished my bottle of Herbal Esscences Coconut Milk shampoo, which was lovely, but I needed a change. It takes me a good few months for a bottle of hair product to finish. I like washing my hair twice a week as I find it works better for me that way. If I have my hair done at my hair salon I don't bother washing it, I leave it alone for a week until I have to wash it again. Another tip for you if you ever wondered. I don't like washing my hair straightaway after it's all lovely and swishy. It doesn't feel right doing that so I always tend to leave it alone. So I don't. I love the feeling of salon hair. I love sitting in my chair having two beautiful head massages by the lovely staff at my salon in town. Got a family event later this month so I'll be back. Yay for me.
You always feel great afterwards. 
You can pick up Aussie haircare from various drugstores, beauty stores and supermarkets and not expensive so go try it out. 
Do you have a hair saviour?
What's your favourite product?

Comments

Popular Posts