Valentines Day Special

Valentine's Day Outfit




Hello my loves, it's Valentines Day and I am deciding to put everything into one big post. I thought it would be better to do it that way, and not write a separate post. 
So to start this big post off, I am including a lovely cute but simple yet casual stylish outfit for going out to either a late lunch or early dinner at a nice restaurant with your significant other. Doesn't everyone like to enjoy the little pleasure of dressing up to go to that special place? To me, a nice pair of trousers, comfy shoes and a coat and bag make the perfect Valentines Day evening outfit.  
Flowers are definitely a girl's best friend. 
I'm a sucker for all things floral. Put me in a flower shop and I am gone. My Tumblr has a lot of floral in it. I love flowers so much. It's tradition to give flowers on Valentines, so it's perfect. 
I'm sure you are all familiar with the unbelievable floral arrangement outside Liberty in London. I love it. I want photos of it on my Instagram. Flowers are a wonderful thing. 



Valentines Day Essentials




Here is my set on Polyvore for my Valentines Day Essentials and no, I'm not leaving the men out. I always carry a bag with me because nobody wants to carry stuff in their hands all day. I'll let this set do the talking. Everything listed includes pricing. Pretty reasonable pricing, so that's a big win win. 
Men's Grooming Essentials

Men's Valentines Day Outfit




I wanted to save the men's part of this post for last because I wanted to do it all together at the end. I very rarely feature sets for men. Call me late to the party but that's my choice. But anyway let's get to it. 
Men spend many many times trying to perfect their routines every day with their endless bathroom products and anything else. It actually amazes me sometimes how they can do that. Men just want to look good for the girls after all, and that's okay with me. They have a routine too. 
Sometimes a lady just wants to spoil the man in her life. 
All items are priced individually so not too bad. 
Same with the outfit set, all reasonable pricing. 

I really hope you enjoy this post and I hope you all have a brilliant Valentines Day. I don't know when my next blog will be but I'll see you soon. I love you all. What do you have planned for today? 

Comments

Popular Posts