Poem | Stay Wild Moonchild

August Blogging Day 18, and it's one of my poems I decided to write a good few months ago in April and I only just finished it recently so enjoy and I'll post Day 19 tomorrow...

Moonlight
Stars
Fireflies glowing in the night as they glow in the dark, chasing the moonlight
With tiny specks of gold light glowing like liquid gold
Embracing the calm of the day turning from light to dark
Morning to afternoon
Afternoon to evening
Loud to quiet
The silent.

Waterfalls flowing over rocks into an endless calming stream, with delicate wildflowers and roses blowing through a gentle wind
Feeling it gliding by nature and all that is around this place of beauty
Embraced in moonlight. 

The water feels cool on this flesh, like crying on my feet, feeling like ripples of relief on my bare skin.
Roses as red as the colour on my lips
Sunlight as bright as the morning light
My world waiting to wake up
I am happy when it's silent.
I'm learning to survive in these surroundings that are surrounding me
Protecting the flowers  and nature
In my sanctuary.

I won't spend my days not being in my world, with everything in it
I will spend my days protecting this tranquil serenity that I am nurturing into something special
Something peaceful and beautiful that I've made a home
In the forest, with flowers and nature
I am a moonchild
Intending on staying free and wild.
I am something new, something ethereal, I am my own moonchild.
Knowing where I should be.  

Comments

Popular Posts