Favourite J-rockers | Byo | Ex-Screw


Back again lovelies with the second post of this, and today is ex-screw vocalist Byo. 
Since Screw disbanded I have continued to keep them close to me. I go out walking listening to them. It always means a lot to me. 
Screw will always mean a lot to me despite not being together any longer. I did know it would happen, I did think it would be expected. I knew that it was coming but to me it wasn't the end of the world. 
I was very impressed by Screw the first time I heard them. Brilliant still is my favourite video. I love the song. All the members are so sweet. 

I fell in love with Byo the first time I saw him. He's a beautiful person with the kindest heart and the biggest personality. He's always smiling and always happy. Seeing people happy makes me happy too. 

Instagram - byo_official

When KHRYST went and released the video for their new song, I loved it. I'm excited to see what's coming up for the band.




Comments

Popular Posts