An Early August Favourites

Photo taken by me in May when all the blossoms were in full swing. Still one of my favourite shots. 
Hello there you lovely lot, I thought today would be the time for an early favourites post on this blog. 
It's been a while since my last favourites post. 
Here are the things I've loved this month. 

Jasmine tea, lots of it. Gave up normal tea last September when I went to Glastonbury, which was beautiful. I loved all the little quirky shops and the city. Found a lovely organic shop called Earthfayre and I instantly fell in love. Perfect for vegan and vegetarian people just like me. I fell in love with everything about it. I also picked up 2 boxes of tea which were lovely. Yogi Tea Womens Balance and Pukka Wonder Berry Green. 
Dig Your Roots by Florida Georgia Line - my favourite country album right now. I adore country music and all the songs on it are perfect. 
The Pioneer Woman - one of the many food shows I love to sit and watch. It's a big favourite. 
App - Pinterest. I am always constantly pinning things and what interests me. 
Flowers - roses.
NFL Team - Green Bay Packers
College Team - Oklahoma Sooners
Chelsea Football Club
My girlfriend Ami. 

Comments

Popular Posts