Chester Bennington | Can't Believe It's Been a Year

I'm writing this with a heavy heart because today marks a whole year since this man passed away. A year is too bloody long. Feels like yesterday. He was incredible, always so lovely, thoughtful and kind to everyone. A beautiful human. 
Chester never made me feel alone at all. He was always there for me through everything through the music. It has saved me more times than I have known. I will always be eternally grateful. I'm always grateful. 
He was my safety net. 
My guiding light in my life. 
The one who always reassured me that it was all okay again. 
My one sparkle in my darkness, the friend I never had. I can't thank him enough. For everything. 

Chester always fought for what he wanted and he wasn't afraid to show that. He was just so full of love and he had a lot of love for everyone and that truly is remarkable. He was just amazing. I'll continue to be so so grateful for everything that he's done for me. 
Thankyou, from the bottom of how my heart has been the past year. 

It's been so hard but your memory will always be with me, and wherever you are now, I hope you're rocking on. It won't bring you back and I wish things were different. I never met you, but I wouldn't change you for anything. 
Thankyou for saving me. 
Thankyou for getting me through the bad times. 
Thank you so much Chester. I will never forget you. I love you.
Linkin Park have been my life for 17 years. 

Comments

Popular Posts