Date Ideas

Happy Sunday my lovely little sunflowers, hope you are having a good weekend. Today on the blog I thought I would do date ideas. Might as well do a post on it. The photo is quite pretty too. It's so peaceful and romantic.
Date ideas are a good way to go if you are unsure of what to do for the special someone in your life. I always find a movie date (been there, done that) a bit too much and it's not a good move to be honest. I wouldn't advise but that's just my view. But if you want to do a movie date that's fine. You can just do whatever works for you. 
My ideal date idea would be a nice beach walk while watching a nice beautiful sunset with someone that means a lot to me. That would be lovely because today's weather is so rubbish. Not a good look today, weather wise guys. 
It's not very nice at all. 
No doubt about it loves, I'm definitely all about flowers for sure, I like how they can instantly brighten up someone's day if it's not going okay. And if you're surprised with flowers, well, it's even better. It's a lovely thing to do for someone you really like. Nothing better than being surprised with a big fat bunch of flowers. 
Especially roses, I love roses. Give me roses and I am gone. 
I love this photo, it's so calming to me and a perfect date idea. Spoiling the person you really like is always a win win with me. Go for it if you want to do the most romantic thing ever. What's better than outdoor dining with candles? 

Comments

Popular Posts