My Music Taste

Happy Saturday loves.
The taste in music that I have seems to be getting bigger every time I get my Spotify up and start listening to it. I've been listening to Vacant Home's Reflect, Respond album quite a lot because it's one of those records I fell in love with first listen. And Vacant Home are from Perth Western Australia, which has probably a varied music scene. 
I also love making playlists as one of my hobbies. 
There are so many bands/artists I love listening to and never get bored of. 

My top artists this month are:
Linkin Park 
Michael Jackson (always essential)
Sunsleeper
Loser
Drag Me Out
Heart In Hand
Overgrow
HAAi
Loathe and Vacant Home

My favourite genres are alternative, gothic rock, metal and rock. 
And I don't even listen to the radio anymore, I'd much rather listen to the bands I love that have meaningful lyrics. There's way too much repetitive music on the radio. 

Comments

Popular Posts