Playlist // Honey & Flowers

Making playlists is one of my favourite things to do when I'm bored, so I decided to create a new one. I'm always looking for new music to listen to as I have stated many times before. This one is called Honey & Flowers...

29 songs 1hr 53 minutes:
Keep lying - Donna Missal
Enemy - Balance and Composure
Hollow - Breather
Come Down - Gleemer
Lowest Form - Trade Wind
Casual Affair - Tonic
Everything You Want - Vertical Horizon
Wherever You Will Go - The Calling
Our Lives - The Calling
Drown - Rain Check
Insubordinate - alt.
Imaginary Enemy - Circa Survive
How You Remind Me - Nickelback
The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars
Drive - Incubus
Wish You Were Here - Incubus
It Won't Always Be Like This - Inhaler
My Honest Face - Inhaler
Everlong - Foo Fighters (RIP Taylor Hawkins)
All My Life - Foo Fighters
Times Like These - Foo Fighters
Learn to Fly - Foo Fighters
The Greatest View - Silverchair
Crushed Like Fruit - InMe
Underdose - InMe
Firefly - InMe
The Reason - Hoobastank
Butterfly - Crazy Town
Last Cadence - Exit Dream
 

Comments

Popular Posts