Songs I'm Loving

 
It's Bank Holiday Monday and I am back blogging again. I absolutely love and adore music so much, I listen to anything and everything, depending on what mood I'm in that particular day. There's no music that I dislike, my taste is pretty open and I love trying out new music that I wouldn't normally listen to but hey, always a first time right? I love making playlists so there's a little bit of everything in my vast collection. 
Based on my SPOTIFY, here are a few songs that I've been loving:

Moonchild - Fields of the Nephilim
Wildlife - Dan Lancaster
Move a Mountain - Dan Lancaster
Seven Kinds of Sin - The Relentless
Alone Again - Asking Alexandria (so good!)
Echoes - Jon Floriani
Hollow - Breather
Color Theory - Embracer
4D - Northlane
Is This Love? - Whitesnake
War Pigs - Black Sabbath
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

Comments

Popular Posts