August Favourites

 

Hello loves. Tomorrow is the last day of the month, so I'm posting my August favourites today. I don't want to spend hours writing a super-long post so I'll just list everything that I have loved throughout this month. Photo - Tumblr. 

Bands/Artists - Choir Boy, Imminence, The Horrors, Villain of the Story, Another Sky, Arlo Parks, Wind Walkers, Cigarettes After Sex (so good). 

Book - Just finished The Long Hard Road out of Hell (best book I've ever read by far) and currently reading One Perfect Lie by Lisa Scottoline. Enjoying it quite a lot and intend on reading even more books I like the look of. Mostly crime, nothing else right now. 

Shows - Forensic Files, ABC 20/20, Crime Investigation Australia, S.W.A.T. 

App - Pinterest. Fell back in love with pinning everything that I want to pin for my boards. I'll definitely be doing a Christmas Series of boards when Christmas comes about and I'm getting quite excited :-) 

Blog again tomorrow and it's gonna be a new recipe post so watch out for that x. 


Comments

Popular Posts