Why I Went Vegetarian


Hello! 
Having just finished a vegetarian ham and pickle sandwich, I thought I would share a blog post explaining why I decided to go vegetarian.
It's so rewarding, and it's a decision I am very glad I made. I love how being vegetarian can benefit so many ways for everyone. 
Being vegetarian was fairly easy for me. It was something that I always wanted to try out before actually doing it. I don't like eating animal products. It's wrong. I gave up eggs and cheese, started buying soy milk and fruit soy yogurt. It's much better and I prefer that to normal. And I like how it makes me feel better. 
Eating animals and eating animal products is just plain wrong. It's torturing and suffering, don't do it. I hate to see poor innocent animals going through absolute hell. I'd much rather settle for veg on my plate. 
And I couldn't agree more with everything about this photograph - eating animals is plain wrong. People think eating animals is tasty. It isn't. Think about all the nasty disgusting things that are in meat. Gross. Even the thought of it is making me feel sick. 
Never again.

I love being vegetarian and I wouldn't change it for anything. I'm happier about it and my love for animals will never change. 


Comments

Popular Posts