End of Summer Outfit

Hello my lovelies, it's almost the end of summer finally. And I am so happy about that. As much as I dislike the boiling hot weather, the cool and rainy and gloomy weather is far more my thing. I have a deep love for that kind of weather. I can't wait for the Autumn months to finally begin. It's my favourite season aside from Christmas time. I'm very happy with this new set I created on Shoplook the other day. I'm really into jumpsuits/playsuits at the moment. I think they look really lovely whatever the weather is. I don't know if I could pull one off though, I might get one just to see what it'll be like on. Who knows. I've decided to include, with this pretty jumpsuit, a nice pair of flat sandals and a lovely little bag and some dark lipstick and a nice lipbalm to accompany this look, and throw in a good leather jacket in and you're good to go. I really like posting beauty and outfit posts on my little creative space. 
Have a good rest of your week/weekend my lovelies and I'll be back with another post soon. I love you all. Kate x 

Items listed in this set are as follows: 
Fresh Sugar Peach Hydrating Lipbalm - $18
Soludos Braided Slide Sandal - $99
Mango Mango Lapelled Leather Biker Jacket - $199
Beis Weekend Bag - $88
Wolf and Badger The Sexiest Beauty Matteshine Lipstick Bondage Burgundy - $20
Earrings - n/p
Nude Nude Tropical Print Frill Sleeve Tie Back Jumpsuit | PrettyLittleThing - £35.

Also, to shop this look click here  

Comments

Popular Posts