A/W moodboards for 2017


With summer well and truly gone for another year, and Autumn fully on the horizon, I thought I would do something that I've not done for nearly 2 years - make a moodboard post. I mean, who isn't a fan of Autumn? 

Above are some moodboards for Autumn & Winter 2017. 
Source from Pinterest, yes, the magical world of Pinterest. Both images from Pinterest. I'm really digging the cool and warm tones that are going on. I've always loved how excited people get at this time of year as September draws to a close.
Below I have created this little Polyvore Autumn set for a nice quiet and relaxing Autumn walk.

Items fully listed, including prices are as follows:

HM pink knit sweater - £13, HM.com 
ACNE studios grey leather jacket - £1,340 shop.harpersbazaar.com
Alice + Olivia embroidered jeans - £975 farfetch.com
Vans black trainers - £170 vestiairecollective.com
Dolce Gabbana genuine leather shoulder bag - £2,305 mytheresa.com
Bette Barclay faux shawl - £36 john.lewis.com
Yves saint laurent lipstick - £28 saksfifthavenue.com
Bobbi Brown cosmetics polish makeup - £67 bloomingdales.com

I'm now really desperate for it all now. Hope you enjoy this post guys. 

instagram | tumblr | pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts